Wednesday 8 December 2010

In the Beginning...

...There was darkness...then there were Dragons...

So, here I am.  After lurking around on the internet for years, when I maybe shouldn't have been here, then being too nervous to do anything else for what seemed like ages, I'm finally here. Out in the open (well as open as you get on an anonymous blog).

In a short period of time I've somehow managed to find a beautiful submissive boy to discover all this with, and with everything between us taking off and moving so fast I've done more than I'd ever imagined within the space of a year or so.  So with actual experience and things to say about this all, I've decided to stop lurking and share some parts of my life with the world.

I intend this blog to be an outlet in many ways; for my passions and fantasies, for the experiences that make me shudder to remember, for all the questioning and things that I still have so much to learn, for all the moments that I'm nervous, doubt myself and just want to over-analyse, and hopefully for the responses and communication I'll have with others within this lifestyle.

So a bit about me.  I'm currently in University and working on balancing my workload, studying and various extra curricular activities with learning more about this part of myself and spending time with my submissive boyfriend.  I love to control and dominate, it doesn't really matter to me so much what we do, or what I choose to do with him, but that I can, the control I have over him and his reactions to the things I do.  I love that I own him and care for him, that he has given me so much trust and control.  I love discovering all the various sides to him, vanilla and all the lovely parts this brings out.

I've loved reading so many of the blogs out there, and love writing myself, so wanted to share some of myself and my life, as well as just wanting to have a place to express myself and an outlet for various thoughts and feelings.

Welcome to my blog, and I hope you find something in what I write that resonates with you, or causes a reaction in one way or another (hey, disagreements are fun, I enjoy discussion), as I have with so many of the blogs out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment