Friday 7 January 2011

Lack of Posts

I haven't posted anything for about a month now.  I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm finding it a bit difficult to work out what I want to write, and how I want to write it.  I started this blog because I read a lot of blogs, and they inspired something in me that made me want to write, that made me want to have and express what they did.  I wanted the violent passion of Ferns' blog (Domme Chronicles), the beauty and sentiments in Selena and Dymion's blog (Mount-Latmus), and the radical honesty and ability to hash through and analyse problems in Dev's blog (Devastating Yet Inconsequential).  And I think in part, wanting all these different things, and wanting different writing styles has conflicted in me a bit, and I am not yet sure what /my/ writing style is like.  It is probably at times all of these things, and at times none, but I think my voice is finding it hard to get out in some way.  I am not sure.  But I feel a bit bad about starting this blog and then semi-abandoning it, and that is not my intention, and not what I think will happen.  Also, it is a bit difficult at times to know what, or how much, to say about things, for reasons I will mention in my next blog post.  And yes, there will be a next blog post, very soon most probably.  I have many thoughts buzzing around in my head right now, in a way that means I have to get them down, which is why I am writing this at 5am. 

So I guess this is just a message to say I am around, and contemplating writing many things, but somehow it just hasn't really happened yet.  But since I now have about 3 blog posts running round in my head, I imagine in the next day or two there will be many more.  I just wanted to acknowledge the rather large gap between posts, though, and attempt to explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment